A collaborative project of AIA Kentucky, Kentucky School Boards Association, Kentucky Association of School Superintendents, Kentucky Association of School Administrators
The site debuted on February 22, 2008 at the Kentucky School Boards Association Annual Conference in Louisville and is organized into five key sections:
- Best Practices - A compilation of documents highlighting recognized best practices in school design
- High Performance Sustainable Schools - A compilation of articles, news and links focusing on "green design" and sustainability in school facilities
- Library of School Designs - A listing of Kentucky school projects accompanied by PDF documents (submitted by the architects) showing project information, photographs, site plans and floor plans. Sort the projects by school name, school type, location or architect.
- Links - A compilation of links providing access to all kinds of information relevant to school facility design and construction
- School Design News - A compilation of articles and information about school design from across Kentucky, the USA, and the world.
These pages will be updated frequently, so we hope you'll utilize this resource often!
Go to the site.